To whom are these T&C applicable?
These Terms & Conditions are applicable to all Website user which are advised to carefully read these Terms & Conditions before starting to use this Website. By using our Website, you confirm that you accept these Terms & Conditions and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree, please do not use our Website.
Our Website may contain links to other websites at different web addresses, some of which are owned and operated by GNP Guia Naghi & Partners and others which are owned and operated by third parties that are not affiliated to GNP Guia Naghi & Partners. These Terms & Conditions do not cover these websites. If you access these websites using the links provided, the operators of these websites may collect and use personal information from you in accordance with their privacy policies, which will differ from ours.
Which are the limitations of our liability?
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all conditions, warranties and representations in relation to this Website, whether express or implied. Except as required otherwise by applicable law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage caused to your information technology, computer programs, platform, data or other proprietary material arising in connection with your use of this Website.
Who is the owner of the Proprietary Rights?
The website and its content are the sole and exclusive property of GNP Guia Naghi & Partners. We kindly ask you not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose, any portion of the website or its content, unless previously agreed with GNP Guia Naghi & Partners in writing.
What type of information is available on this Website?
The content available on the website is intended to be a general information resource. You should not consider our publication of the Website as a warranty or guarantee of the availability of any services. Also, any information or documents available on the website should not be construed as legal advice or consultancy.
Which is our Data Protection Policy?
Personal data may be collected through our Website and we detail below our compliance with the legal requirement of processing personal data. This data protection section is intended to inform clients, prospective clients and more generally all visitors to this Website about how we collect, use, disclose, protect or otherwise process personal data.
- Who is the Data Controller? GNP Guia Naghi & Partners is the controller of personal data provided through this Website, determining the purposes for which and the way in which, personal data is processed.
- What personal data do we collect? The types of information that we may collect from you, depending on how you use our Websites is: (i) name; (ii) e-mail address; (iii) any information that you choose to provide to us when filling in our contact form from our Website; (iv) IP address, log-in details and other technical information which tells us about how you use our Websites; (v) the content of your C.V. and covering letter (where you apply for a vacancy with us on our Websites), (vi) all personal data necessary for fulfilling our mandate and the scope of work rendered under our engagement documents.
- What are the legal grounds for personal data processing? In respect of the Website, we process your personal data on the following legal grounds: (i) for our (or a third party’s) legitimate interest which is not overridden by the data subjects’ interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, or (ii) we may process personal data for a specific purpose where we have obtained your consent (as a consequence of you actively sending your data).
- What rights do you have under this data protection section? (i) access right: you may contact us at any time to request access to your personal data and we will confirm to you whether we are processing your personal data and for what purposes, as well as provide details of the categories of personal data concerned, the recipients of the personal data, the retention periods (where possible) and your rights. (ii) rectification right: in case the personal data that we retain appears to be inaccurate or incomplete, you may ask us to correct or complete it at any time. (iii) erasure right: you may ask us to have your personal data erased if it is no longer necessary for us to keep it in connection with the purposes for which it was collected (however, we must keep track of certain information necessary in order to comply with legal obligations and/or to handle any claims or litigation), (iv) restriction right: you may ask us to limit the way in which we process your personal data, for example where you think the personal data we hold is inaccurate, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of personal data or where you have objected to our processing; (v) objection right: you may object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your specific situation, where we are processing your personal data to pursue our legitimate interests; (vi) right to portability: you may ask us to send you your personal data in an electronic, structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format and have your personal data transmitted directly from us to another data controller, where technically feasible without hindrance where the processing is carried out by automated means and is based on your consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party; (vii) right to withdraw your consent: you may withdraw your consent at any time, where the processing is based on your consent. withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before it was withdrawn; (viii) right to lodge a complaint: you also have the right to contact us at any time if you wish to complain about our processing of your personal data and you may lodge a complaint at any time with a supervisory authority; (ix) right to not be subject of an automated individual decision-making, including profiling: your personal data are not subject to any decisional process based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
- To whom we may disclose your personal data? GNP Guia Naghi & Partners may need to disclose your personal data with its service providers in order to ensure the functionality of the Website.
- We may transfer abroad your personal data? For the performance of our legal services, your personal data is not to be transferred abroad to European Economic Area.
- What storage period should be applicable to your personal data? We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and processed in compliance with this data protection section.
Which is our Cookies Policy?
For more information about cookies, including how to set your browser to reject cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org or http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ro.
- What type of cookies do we use? We solely use strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are essential to use the Website and its features, such as the ones allowing the Website users to connected to the security areas of the Website.
For any questions, concerns and/or suggestions regarding this Terms & Conditions, please contact us at:
GNP Guia Naghi si Asociatii S.C.A.
Postal address: Bucharest, 93-95 Emanoil Porumbaru Street, Park Avenue Building, 3rd floor, Bucharest 1, 011424
Telephone no.: + 40 743 269 995
E-mail address: email@example.com