Senior Associate to join our Litigation Team
GNP Guia Naghi and Partners is recruiting a Senior Associate to join our Dispute Resolution Practice.
Who are we looking for?
- 6-8 years professional experience in a law firm, having a strong background in administrative and commercial litigation or arbitration proceedings;
- Expertise in the field of public procurement and competition litigation is an advantage;
- Excellent legal writing skills and sound legal reasoning;
- Professional written and spoken fluency in English;
- Thorough knowledge of contentious administrative and court proceedings;
- Team player, flexible, highly organized, and effective communicator.
What we offer?
- A dynamic, innovative, and rewarding working environment. You will be part of our litigation team, but you will work with colleagues across the firm’s professional disciplines;
- Involvement in major projects, supervising all the stages of a court file;
- Opportunity to join a friendly, dynamic, and expanding team with members recognized as experts in their field, with the opportunity to influence and shape the dispute advocacy evolvement.
- Competitive compensation package;
- Downtown office location.
Become part of our team
We are ready to welcome amazing individuals to our exceptional team. If you are interested in joining our team, we are looking forward to hearing from you. Please submit you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.